Habbo Development Forums
Welcome To Habbo Development Forums, It Apears You Are Not Logged In Or Registerd If You Want The Full Features Of Habbo Development Forums Please Log In Or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Habbo Development Forums
Welcome To Habbo Development Forums, It Apears You Are Not Logged In Or Registerd If You Want The Full Features Of Habbo Development Forums Please Log In Or Register.
Habbo Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Competion!

Go down

Forum Competion! Empty Forum Competion!

Post by Impact Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 pm

We Need A Small Image... Something To Fit The Whos Online Part And I Have Decided I Want It As Smart As Possible So Heres A Competion For You, But To Make This Competion Bigger And Better And Also A Official Forum Competion With A Legend Rank Involved!

This Rank Is Member+

So All You Gotta Do It Try And Get A Image To Fit The Whos Online Part Post Yours Competion Entrys Under Here...

Please Do Not Post If Its A Question It Is Most Likely To Be In This Thread Explaining How The Competion Works.

We Need It A Size Like The Old One With Frank Cleaning The Hc Badge Thats The Perfect Size For The Whos Online Space So Please Post Your Entrys And I Will Give You Results Next Wednesday Afternoon Smile
Impact
Impact
Admin
Admin

https://habbodevelopment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down