Habbo Development Forums
Welcome To Habbo Development Forums, It Apears You Are Not Logged In Or Registerd If You Want The Full Features Of Habbo Development Forums Please Log In Or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Habbo Development Forums
Welcome To Habbo Development Forums, It Apears You Are Not Logged In Or Registerd If You Want The Full Features Of Habbo Development Forums Please Log In Or Register.
Habbo Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Is Now The Leading Assasin

Go down

Obama Is Now The Leading Assasin Empty Obama Is Now The Leading Assasin

Post by qiheitiann Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:12 am

Gaddafi is dead. Bin Laden is dead. Two US Citizens are dead. All were killed in a manner which could be described as assassination.cheap jerseys Do I care that they died? I lament the loss of all human life, but I do recognize certain exceptions, including self defense and killing in times of war. But what were these killings?

If the USA was involved in firing upon a convoy in Libya and that gunfire killed Gaddafi, what act of war was this? What act of self defense cheap soccer jerseyswas this? What ***** exists for such killing?

I am not a pacifist. I am a lawyer, sworn to uphold the Constitution. Our President takes a similar oath. Were these killings lawful? How to buy custom made jerseysSomeone in a position of ***** over such matters needs to be asking these questions.

I am informed of Executive Order 12333, signed by Ronald Reagan which prohibits assassination. I am aware that the Bush administrationmlb jerseys cheap issued an interpretation of that order which exempted from its protection known terrorists.

I am also reminded that those who advocated for Obama's election railed against the "Bush Doctrine".

Where are they now? Who will stand up for the law? What hurts the American image abroad more, conducting our affairs under the cheap nfl jerseysrestraint of law, or lowering ourselves to the level of those against whom our system stands in stark contrast and ignoring the law?
http://northernstars.swedishforum.net/t22-obama-is-now-the-leading-assasin
You be the judge.
qiheitiann
qiheitiann

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum