Habbo Development Forums
Welcome To Habbo Development Forums, It Apears You Are Not Logged In Or Registerd If You Want The Full Features Of Habbo Development Forums Please Log In Or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Habbo Development Forums
Welcome To Habbo Development Forums, It Apears You Are Not Logged In Or Registerd If You Want The Full Features Of Habbo Development Forums Please Log In Or Register.
Habbo Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin application

Go down

Admin application Empty Admin application

Post by Corpse Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Admin Application Fields:
Forum Username:
Experince:
Will You Avertise:
What Can You Do For The Forums:
Why Are You Applying:

Admin Application Fields:
Forum Username:Corpse
Experince:ive been a moderator on many forums for example ragezone and also worked on many hotels all types and maked many of my own.
Will You Avertise:I will advertise this forum.
What Can You Do For The Forums:i can bring many members from maybe making youtube videos and advertising on other forums. i will bring tutoriels and addons etc...
Why Are You Applying:i am applying to administrate on the Hotels, hotel add-ons, Hotel tutoriels,layouts as i can bring layouts regulary and maybe the customs.

if i cannot be a admin which i think i would work well as can i please be a moderator on the same sections stated above.

Last edited by Corpse on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corpse
Corpse

Back to top Go down

Admin application Empty Re: Admin application

Post by Corpse Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 pm

could you please send me a private message stating i have recieved the title as administrator/moderator or send me a notification please so that i am aware.
Corpse
Corpse

Back to top Go down